Mahakaruni Vishwa Shanti Doot, Tathagat Bhagawan Gautam Buddha’s 25 feet bronze statue installed at historical place TRIRASHMI CAVES, Buddha’s Smarak near Phalke Smarak at Bombay Agra national highway- a famous tourist spot place. Blended with 30 divine good signs, this fine marvelous bronze statue of Lord Gautam Buddha is counted one among the finest statues in Asia. Before foundation of the statue, various models of Lord Gautam Buddha, were brought from all over the nations from Asian continent. Under the critical examination by finest scholars of Buddhist monks from Thailand, Tibet, Shri Lanka and India, the committee finally selected the statue of sculptor Vijay M. Burhade.
All type of statues. Murals Wall Mountings, and Making Statues in all type of metals like Bronze, Silver, Fiber Glass, Wood Carving and Stained Glass Works in the Arts Field since 1989.
1. Passed Foundation Course at Chitrakala Mahavidyalaya, Nasik (Drawing College Nasik
2. Passed Arts Teaching Diploma (ATD at Abhinav Kala Mahavidyalay, Pune
3. Passed G. D. Art in Sculpture and Modeling at sir J. J. School of Arts, Mumbai in the year 1993.STOOD FRIST IN THE COLLEGE
All type of statues. Murals Wall Mountings, and Making Statues in all type of metals like Bronze,Silver, Fiber Glass, Wood Carving and Stained Glass Works in the Arts Field since 1989.
From Sir J. J. School of Arts College Mumbai for the Years 1990 91, 1991 92, 1992 93
1. Govt. of Maharashtras Arts Dept. Awards in 1990 91 and 1992 93
2. All India Gold Smiths Associations Awards for Making Bronze Statue
3. Selection for Seminar Organized by National School for Performing Arts (NCPA at Tata Theatre Mumbai in 1992 93